Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh Omegele

Stranger: starkid
Stranger: find
Stranger: I HAVE MASTERED THE USE OF THE POTTY!
You: i don't like butt sex
Stranger: uhm.
Stranger: me neither...
You: must obviously not mastered social interaction yet
Stranger: because I guess that's valid to the conversation.
Stranger: FUCK... YOU.
Stranger: FUCK YOU.
Stranger: HEY!
Stranger: ... FUCK YOU!
You: no i don't like butt sex
You: fag
Stranger: hugs and butterfly kisses ~
You: wow you are a homo huh
You: kill yourself
You: do it
You: don't be scared
Stranger: i'm a little girl!
You: with a big fucking mouth
You: do you tell your mom "fuck you"
Stranger: do you love your chill'uns enough... to kill them?
You: they are already dead
You: thanks for bringing up bad thoughts
You: it's been 5 years
You: i hate you
Stranger: YOU GO MAKE ME SOME GRANBABIES, AND WE CAN STRAIGHTEN THEM OUT, TOO!
You: so you want to beat my dead grandbabies too
You: you're sick
Stranger: with mama's little love hand, yes.
You: i don't wanna here about the hand you touch your mom with
You: you're sick
Stranger: I wonder what would happen if I just... broke your fingers...
You: then i wouldn't be able to finger your mom
Stranger: Then you'd be just like Umbridge...
Stranger: Except Umbridge can
Stranger: KICK
Stranger: YOUR
Stranger: ASS
You: who the fuck is umbridge...does he want to get fucked too...or should i cumbridge in her mouth
Stranger: SIGN MY BOOB!!!
You: you have a fine tip sharpie?
Stranger: A DER DER DER!!!
You: so you do have one?
You: i can write it in seamen too
Stranger: no, but I do have some shoes to go with those dress robes ~
Stranger: I'll make it work.
Stranger: did you know that Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders?
You: like ryan seacrest?
Stranger: ....... *shrugs and sits back down*
You: quiter
Stranger: YOU CHUBBY LITTLE FUCK
You: i do have a chubby...and i would like to fuck
Stranger: where have you been all my life?
You: prison mostly
Stranger: that's so cool!
You: duh i killed my children
Stranger: ALL I EAT ARE PROTEIN SHAKES, FALCON EGGS, AND ROOOOOCKS!
You: i eat babies
Stranger: with diamond teeth?
You: yeah duh the only way
Stranger: THE UMBRIDGE WAY!!
Stranger: anyway, I have to get back to witches and wizards and magical beasts, to goblins and ghosts and some magical feasts ~
You: that harry potter whore
Stranger: so I'll talk to you later.
Stranger: hugs and butterfly kisses ~ less than three ~
You: i'll be watching you
Stranger: - draco

0 comments:

Post a Comment